Major life events happen to us all of the time, and sometimes without warning. Whether these events are planned or not, life insurance and financial products can help create a safety net when it’s needed the most. Be prepared for what life might have to throw at your by re-evaluating your insurance needs when:
- You purchase a home or start a business
- You have a baby or adopt
- Your children move out of the house
If you do not currently have life insurance, term life can be a good place to start. It’s typically less expensive than other types of life insurance, and with a 20 year level term plan your premiums are guaranteed not to increase for the entire 20 year period. Additionally, term insurance is usually convertible to permanent coverage.
In the event of your untimely death, term life insurance can:
- Secure your family’s financial well-being
- Protect your children’s future
- Protect your family’s home from debt collection
- Continue the business you worked so hard to build
If you recognize the need for life insurance, but don’t know where to start, or you would simply like a competitive quote on your existing life coverage, I would be happy to sit down and help assess your needs. When you are ready, I can provide no-obligation quotes and comparisons.
* Insurance products provided through Hollis Insurance Agency. Only those services offered through HollisWealth, a division of Industrial Alliance Securities Inc. are covered by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.